Tuesday, April 10
Week 9 Prompt 42A
Subtotals
Number of refrigerators I've lived with: 23. Number of rotten eggs I've thrown: 0. Number of finger rings I've owned: 15. Number of broken bones: 4. Number of Purple Hearts: 0. Number of times unfaithful: 1. Number of holes in one, big golf: 8; miniature golf:26. Number of gray hairs:+/-15. Number of children: 2. Number of dresses/skirts: 3. Number of jeans: 8. Number of times I've kicked the dog: 2. Number of times caught in the act, any act: 0. Number of plants that died while under my care: 27. Number of blind dates: 1. Number of f***kups, bad: 13; not so bad: +/-1300. Number of houses owned: 0. Number of houses rented: 5. Number of embarrassing moments: 6312. Number of states visited: 7. Number of traffic tickets: 0. Number of boyfriends: 23. Number of times fallen off playground equipment, swings: 10; monkey bars: 26; teeter-totter: 0. . Number of times fallen down stairs: 12. Number of dogs: 3. Number of cats: +/- 50. Number of miracles witnessed: 0. Number of times speechless: 6. Number of times wished I was dead: 8. Number of times unsure of footing: 326. Number of times fallen asleep reading a book: 472. Number of times born again: 0. Number of times seen double: 5. Number of deja vu experiences: 158. Number of emotional breakdowns: 2; Number of times didn't believe parents: 14329. Number of times seasick: 0. Number of times car sick: 98760 Number of bloody noses: 327. Number of times I forgot what I was going say: 462. Number of times did homework; on time: 5380; late: 127. Number of stubbed toes: 652. Number of concerts been to: 0. Money in my accounts: $103.14; in my pockets: $28.50. Number of hours consumed by video games: 698. Number of belly flops: 3. Pairs of sunglasses owned: 13. Number of pairs of flip-flops owned: 65. Average number of times hitting the snooze button: 5. Number of times proven wrong: 563. Number of times in love: 2. Number of times not in love, but thinking I was: 8. Number of hours of sleep a night: 8.5. Number of spoonfuls of sugar in coffee: 3. Number of uncleaned up piles of dog poop in the backyard: 31. Number of stop signs ran: 137. Number of times pulled over: 87. Number of times arrested: 0. Number of times I've moved, as a child: 18, as an adult: 9. Number of schools attended: 11. Number of classes failed: 6. Number of tattoos: 4. Number of piercings: 12. Number of smiles faked: 8954687
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful list--great rhythm of the daily and the flammable alternating--amusing, believable, unbelievable, sad--all the good stuff. My favorite is the number of fake smiles (not to mention fake statistics) you've managed in such a short life.
ReplyDeleteSadly, I'm willing to bet my fake smiles total is much larger than my estimate. :)
ReplyDeleteOh no, now you're getting into fake smiley-face emoticons....
ReplyDelete