Tuesday, January 17

Week 1: Journal, Day Three

I remember long holiday weekends when I was in elementary school. They always seemed too few and far between, but they were anticipated and met with the excitement of  having a mini-vacation for no real reason. Personally, I don't look forward to them any more. Despite it being a holiday of sorts- which my children were very proud of being able to educate me on who the holiday was for,.. always cute- there is still always shit to get done. Doctors appointments, grocery shopping, household chores, the list goes on and on. Why is it that my children's doctors office is open on MLK day, but my own doctors office is not? Either this is a nationally recognized holiday, or it isn't. I hate grey areas. I look at most things in my life as black or white, because grey is just too wishy-washy. I like to know whats going on, how things are, what's to be expected. Again. Structure. Even in the loosest meaning of the word.

2 comments:

  1. And here you are in the greyest course in all academia.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be too early to say for sure, but my dev. psych class might just be the leader in the grey department.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.